Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day After

Well, what a day!! Our God is always faithful. His move at Baer Park today was a fresh wind...moving as He saw fit. Oh yes, He was inhabiting our praises, praises that began in unity over a year ago when Living Word was birthed.

And watching newly-saved kids worshipping, when minutes ago they didn't even know God. What a front row seat to witness His love & power.

My prayer this morning was, "Lord, I don't want to be robotic and do things for the sake of doing a good work. I want YOU to guide me because this is YOUR plan." He answered my prayer, and I cannot tell you the freedom I experienced because of it. Hey, but I'm sure you DO know. Knowing the hearts of many of you, you probably prayed a similar prayer. (I love you all, brothers and sister in Christ.)

His agape love was there. His saving grace was there. He was drawing many. Seeds were planted. Thy will be done! Jesus. JESUS. JESUS!!!!!!!!! The Name above all Names. Hallelujah!!!

In His Name,
Weezy
. ______________
. /__/ _/\_ ____/\±±±±
.¸,.-*°´ ¸,.-*~*~*-.,¸ `°*-. :ยบ° *~*~*-..,
¸.As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

2 comments:

Pastor CJ said...

Amen! God was Faithful and Jesus was Exalted!

I was amazed, overwhelmed, consumed and completely undone.

Revival truly begins with each of us.

Anonymous said...

Wow!
I don't know about all of you, but I am completely in awe of my God. I went to the park on Saturday with some expectations and God did what he always does with me...blew me out of the water! He is so amazing! I had all these great ideas for street ministry and when I went out on the streets, I realized no one understood English. I began to feel even more confused at that moment and found a quiet place to lay down before God and press in. I knew at that moment I needed to pray! I began interceding for the people at the park, in the neighborhood and in the surrounding blocks. I asked God to just reveal himself in a powerful way and that his presence would just fall in this place...NOW! As the night progressed I found myself doing a variety of things...taking pictures, worshipping, listening, helping kids, giving people drinks, just lending a listening ear and praying. Wow! The worship was incredible! It was so awesome to watch Joey move in the fullness of what God has called him to! Praise the Lord!! But, the best part of the night for me came in 2 packages...their names are Luz and Yamalee...sisters by birth...and on July 12th, 2008 became sisters in Christ.This day I will never forget! What an amazing priveledge it is to serve our Lord and to share Him with the people He places in our path. I am so excited for the next dates for Reading Revival and what God has planned...Bring it on God! I can't wait!!!