Saturday, July 12, 2008

Last Days?

The bible says: " 'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Acts 2:17

Either we are or we are not in the "last days".
IF anyone believes the negative position then it would be right for them to sit around and do nothing and wait for the "last days".

However I have chosen to stand on the affirmative. I have become thoroughly convinced by content and context of scripture that these are the "last days".

If these are the Last Days and God is Faithful then I have an expectancy to see a manifestation of the outpouring of His Spirit on all people.

God! I need to see an outpouring of Your Spirit! A breakthrough like never before were Your presence transforms people from the inside out. Where only Jesus gets all the Glory.

Start with Us, Right Here, Right Now!!

Pastor CJ
Living Word Fellowship Reading, PA

1 comment:

Pastor CJ said...

What if these are the Last Days? What is your cry?
-Pastor CJ