Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Passion and Belief the perfect combination

For me belief is trusting and having full confidence in something or someone.
It is hard to believe in someone you don't know!
Or how about this...someone you don't know well!!

When I was in the prayer room on Sunday I heard the Lord say Do you believe?

WOW!
I responded by proclaiming the things I believe...

I believe Jesus always was!
I believe He came to earth, born to a virgin, Mary!
I believe He grew in wisdom and favor!
I believe He taught!
I believe He performed miracles!
I believe He healed!
The lepers, the blind, the deaf, the mute, the lame, the issue of blood, the withered hand
I believe He raised the dead!
I believe He cast out demons!
I believe He brought correction!
I believe He was denied, accused, arrested, beat, spit on, scourged, mocked!
I believe He was crucified and died!
I believe he died for US!
I believe He was buried and on the third day arose!
I believe He is seated in the heavenlies!
I believe He is coming back soon!

I believe in his Word...not some, not most BUT ALL!
I believe in the promised Holy Spirit!
I believe in the GREATER THINGS!
I believe that the same Spirit which raised Jesus Christ from the dead lives within US!

DO YOU BELIEVE? DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE?
I challenge you today to check yourself, do you mean what you proclaim?
What does your heart say?
We are counting down...4 days left til we kick off our first revival service.
TODAY is the day to shake off fear, doubt and unbelief. SHAKE IT OFF!

Take that belief and couple it with PASSION! WOW! What can't we do for Christ!

Lord !!
As we prepare for revival, we come before you, a Holy God. We praise your mighty mighty name and give thanks to you. It is our desire to come before you as a true worshiper...one who worships in Spirit and Truth. Lord, change the things that need changing, clean us out, mold us, SHAKE US...use us! We want to be people who mean what we proclaim! Thank You for your revelation, because we understand that it is through your revelation that we come to know and understand you more intimately. We love you and praise you. Amen
Denise Eckert
Living Word Fellowship
Reading,PA

2 comments:

Pastor Joy said...

That's what I'm talking about! Being people that actually walk in what they say they believe! I believe it all! I think that's what makes it so "easy" to believe all He has promised...the little whispers in our ears as to what is coming to Reading and the county over these next few months starting Saturday.

I am so excited...the signs, the wonders, the miracles, the deliverances, the freedoms....I CAN'T WAIT!!

Get ready for revival! Open up your nets! Get ready for the catch! Get ready for REVIVAL!!!

Pastor CJ said...

Amen D.

Passion and Belief perfect combination ...
interesting how one fuels the other too ...
the more you believe the more passion ...
the more passion the more you believe ...

Just can't have one with out the other!